Construction is a program that prepares students for employment or continued education in the occupations of carpentry.
The Construction I program teaches students the fundamentals of construction safety, tools math and blueprint reading, basic carpentry, electrical, masonry, and plumbing skills.
The Construction II-Carpentry program consists of an in-depth study of foundations; wall and ceiling framing; room framing; windows; doors; and stair layout.
- Safety & Basic Math
- Hand Tools & Power Tools
- Introduction to Blueprints, Carpentry, Electrical Wiring, Masonry, & Plumbing
- Safety & Construction Math
- Introduction to Construction Materials
- Footing, Foundation, & Floor Framing
- Wall, Ceiling, & Roof Framing
- Windows, Doors, & Stairs
Instructor - Mr. Andy Childs