Send in your Box Tops to help our school earn cash!
The South Tippah School District desires to be a STAR school district under the current accountability standards in the state of Mississippi.
Our mission is to appropriately educate the children of the South Tippah School District and accomplish this by equipping, empowering, motivating, and leading the students, teachers, and administrators of this district.
It is the belief of the South Tippah School District that all children are capable of learning if empowered and motivated to do so.
Goals for Ripley Middle School
2014-2015 School Year
- Maintain or exceed current state accountability label of "successful" (C) while transforming to full Common Core implementation.
- Meet Growth Targets (Most Important Component)
- To implement M-Star training to all faculty members.
- To have a safe conduct learning environment
- Increase Reading Proficiency
- Increase Math Proficiency
- Increase Science Proficiency
- Dec. 18th - RMS vs Walnut Away 5:00 pm
- Dec. 16th-18th - 9 Weeks Exams
- December 19th - 60 % Day
- December 22nd- January 2nd - Christmas Holidays
- RMS classes resume Monday January 5th, 2015
Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Congratulations RMS Cheerleaders & Pom Squad!