Send in your Box Tops to help our school earn cash!
The South Tippah School District desires to be a STAR school district under the current accountability standards in the state of Mississippi.
Our mission is to appropriately educate the children of the South Tippah School District and accomplish this by equipping, empowering, motivating, and leading the students, teachers, and administrators of this district.
It is the belief of the South Tippah School District that all children are capable of learning if empowered and motivated to do so.
Goals for Ripley Middle School
2014-2015 School Year
- Maintain or exceed current state accountability label of "successful" (C) while transforming to full Common Core implementation.
- Meet Growth Targets (Most Important Component)
- To implement M-Star training to all faculty members.
- To have a safe conduct learning environment
- Increase Reading Proficiency
- Increase Math Proficiency
- Increase Science Proficiency
- Friday January 30th - 5 County Tournament @ NEMCC (Boys 7:00 pm)
- Monday February 9th - Staff Development (No Students)
- March 9-13 - Spring Break
- March 17th - 5th & 6th Grade Science Fair @ NEMCC
- March 19th - 7th & 8th Grade Science Fair @ NEMCC
Happy New Year!
"Now is just the right time to change if you are not where you want to be or need to be. It's a New Year and it is a new opportunity for us to get a fresh start and move in the right direction."
You can go online and keep check of your child's progress this semester. You will need a password to login.
Go to: www.stippah.12.ms.us
Click on the Active Parent Link. It's a great way to stay informed!