The South Tippah School District desires to be a STAR school district under the current accountability standards in the state of Mississippi.
Our mission is to appropriately educate the children of the South Tippah School District and accomplish this by equipping, empowering, motivating, and leading the students, teachers, and administrators of this district.
It is the belief of the South Tippah School District that all children are capable of learning if empowered and motivated to do so.
Goals for Ripley Middle School
2014-2015 School Year
- Maintain or exceed current state accountability label of "successful" (C) while transforming to full Common Core implementation.
- Meet Growth Targets (Most Important Component)
- To implement M-Star training to all faculty members.
- To have a safe conduct learning environment
- Increase Reading Proficiency
- Increase Math Proficiency
- Increase Science Proficiency
- September 1st Labor Day Holiday
- September 4th Progress Reports sent home
- September 25th RMS Health Fair 5-7:30 pm
Click here for information about the district plan for Delayed Start Schedule in case of inclement weather.
In order to enter school, all students entering the seventh grade must have documentation from a physician verifying that they have received a recent Tdap vaccination (at age seven or later). This includes new students, current students and transfer students in both public and private schools.
Click Here for Pizza Hut Coupon to Help PTO Fundraiser.