Send in your Box Tops to help our school earn cash!
The South Tippah School District desires to be an "A" school district under the current accountability standards in the state of Mississippi.
Our mission is to appropriately educate the children of the South Tippah School District and accomplish this by equipping, empowering, motivating, and leading the students, teachers, and administrators of this district.
It is the belief of the South Tippah School District that all children are capable of learning if empowered and motivated to do so.
Goals for Ripley Middle School
2014-2015 School Year
Maintain or exceed current state accountability label of "successful" (C) while transforming to full Common Core implementation.
Meet Growth Targets (Most Important Component)
To implement M-Star training to all faculty members.
To have a safe conduct learning environment
Increase Reading Proficiency
Increase Math Proficiency
Increase Science Proficiency
NO MAKE-UP SNOW DAYS
- March 26th - Reports Cards Sent Home
- March 26th - RMS vs Pontotoc Baseball (Home Game) 5 pm
- March 30th - RMS vs Tupelo Baseball (Away Game) 5pm
- April 2nd - RMS vs New Albany Baseball (Away Game) 5 pm
- April 3rd - Good Friday Holiday
- April 6th - Staff Development (No Students)
- April 6th - RMS vs Corinth Baseball (Away) 5 pm
- April 9th RMS vs Pontotoc (Away Game) 5 pm
- April 13th - RMS vs Corinth Baseball (Home) 5 pm
- April 16th - RMS vs North Pontotoc Baseball (Away Game) 5 pm
- April 17th - Spring Pictures
- April 20th - RMS vs Guntown Baseball (Home Game) 5 pm
- April 23rd - RMS vs Guntown Baseball (Away Game) 5 pm
- April 24th - Quest Business Day
Click here for information about the district plan for Delayed Start Schedule in case of inclement weather.
You can go online and keep check of your child's progress this semester. You will need a password to login.
Go to: www.stippah.12.ms.us
Click on the Active Parent Link. It's a great way to stay informed!